Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) division of Salahkaar Consultants is looking for Accounts Assistant Manager for their fast-growing client in FMCG.
Please read the job description mentioned as here under and fill the form seen below to apply for the job. To apply, filling form is essential:
Qualification: MBA Finance/ MCom/ CA
Experience: Should have 5 – 8 years of experience in FMCG, Food Product Company.
Location : Pune
Job Description :
- Plans and directs accounting activities within the Accounting Department by performing the following duties, personally or through supervision.
- Manages various General Ledger functions such as journal entry preparation etc.
- Lead the company’s Month end close accounting processes including financial statement preparation,general account analysis, account reconciliation, bank reconciliation, prepaid income/expenses, and other accrual entries. Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, etc
- Procedures relating to financial management, budget, and cost allocation accounting.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements
Reports for both internal and external directors/auditors.
- Oversees the government and private grant budget functions. Completion of budget proposals, grant financial reporting and support documentation, and other fiscal documents including budget modification, continued funding applications, contract renewal etc.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Provide oversight for accounts payable and accounts receivable with close attention to cash flow analysis and forecasting. Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls to safe guard agency assets. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Handling Internal and External Audit involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Primary ownership of the company’s book keeping activities.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions to ensure that all invoices are paid accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide support to vendors and staff for all accounts payable inquiries.
- Help coordinate with Operations team to enter incoming Purchase Orders and creating Sales Orders.
- Manage the processing and recording of all customers invoicing to ensure that all receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Assist with the development of departmental policies and procedures with a constant focus on continuous improvement.
- Calculation of Monthly GST Liability, preparation of GST returns and monthly reconciliations.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
If you are interested, please check details here and send CV urgently – Click here