Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) division of Salahkaar Consultants is looking for Area Sales Manager for their fast growing client in FMCG.
Please read the job description mentioned as here under and fill the form seen below to apply for the job. To apply, filling form is essential:
Qualification: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Experience: Should have 5 -7 years of experience in FMCG, Food Product Company.
Location : Pune , Ahmedabad, Bangalore
Job Description :
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Advanced sales and marketing skill.
• Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
• Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
• Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
• Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
• Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
• Build sales culture and sale centric atmosphere among the team members.
• Provide timely feedback about sales performance to the respective reporting authorities.
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Developing productive long term relationships with customers.
• Creating long term strategies with the clients.
• Reaching sales targets.
Execution of sales promotion and evaluate promotion objectively and give feedback
• Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company’s products and services across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
• Develops Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the region. Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region.
• Generate sales of company products in the region through a team of salesmen in order to achieve or exceed the annual sales targets.
• Provide distributors and customers in the region with information about new or improved products and services in order to improve sales in the region.
• Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets.
• Co-ordinate and follow up with the designated factory person to ensure that adequate inventory stock of product is maintained for the Region in order to meet the sales delivery schedules and provide the distributors with superior levels of service and meet the needs of the customer.
• Mediate with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region.
• Develop the necessary Regional Sales Management organization structure and ensure the right caliber of staffing and appropriate training to meet all job requirements. Provide leadership so that staff are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the organization.
• Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers. Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
• Appreciate the contributions and accomplishments of sales employees through proper rewarding mechanism.
• To conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region.
• Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
• Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers.
• Maintains research data base by identifying and assembling marketing information.
• Establish, direct, administer and coordinate the overall product marketing programs for all Products.
• Provides marketing information / marketing guidelines to the sales team within a territory. Obtains Market Share by developing market plans and programs for each product within a territory.
• Makes a weekly/fortnightly/monthly (or as when required) performance report by analyzing marketing activities and variances, and initiating corrective actions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Directs sales leads within established market segments, provides motivation, support, encouragement, and direction to the sales team and staff members where applicable.
Responsible for outstanding recovery, credit control and follow ups as per company policy.
If you are interested, please check details here and send CV urgently – Click here