Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers,
colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
2. Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
3. Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
4. Maintaining and updating customer databases;
5. Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions
6. Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and
7. Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
8. Managing budgets;
9. Evaluating marketing campaigns;
10. Monitoring competitor activity;
11. Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
12. Handling Customer Queries/complains.
Competencies / Skills:
1. Job title: Marketing Support Executive
2. Department: Marketing
The key competencies for this role include:
(1) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
(2) Analytical skills;
(3) The ability to use initiative;
(4) The capacity to work under pressure;
(7) Influencing and negotiation skills;
(8) Oral and written skills;
(9) Business awareness;
Candidate must have Completed MBA Marketing from top College & have
very good academic Records (Ranking must be within top Five of the college,
Fresher’s also can apply)
Salary will be depending on Interview Ratings.
Total experience in years: 0-3 Year Exp.
Experience in area of present duty: Preferably from Chemical/Pharma/FMCG
industry, Fresher’s can Apply.