Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) division of Salahkaar Consultants is looking for Sales Executive for their fast-growing client in FMCG.
Please read the job description mentioned as here under and fill the form seen below to apply for the job. To apply, filling form is essential:
Qualification: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Experience: Should have 2 -3 years of experience in FMCG, Food Product Company.
Location : Pune , Bangalore
Job Description :
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Advanced sales and marketing skill.
• Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
• Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
• Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
• Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
• Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
• Build sales culture and sale centric atmosphere among the team members.
• Provide timely feedback about sales performance to the respective reporting authorities.
• Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
• Developing productive long term relationships with customers.
• Creating long term strategies with the clients.
• Reaching sales targets.
• Execution of sales promotion and evaluate promotion objectively and give feedback.
• Responsible for Primary & Secondary Sales.
• Handling Dealer & Distribution Network.
• To sell companies products /product mix.
• Channel Management.
• New Market Penetration.
• Planning for marketing activities in respected areas.
• Competitive feedback Innovation for better results.
• Tracking of effective coverage.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Prepares weekly/fortnightly/monthly (or as and when required) reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Responsible for outstanding recovery, credit control and follow ups as per company policy.
If you are interested, please check details here and send CV urgently – Click here