Use this general framework if you're asked:
- You'll put in the effort to figure out how your employment adds value, and you'll stay busy doing the appropriate things.
- You'll discover how to service all of your stakeholders, including your boss, workers, peers, customers, suppliers, and vendors.
- You'll concentrate on doing what you do best — you'll be hired because you have specific abilities, which you'll use to make things happen.
- You'll make a difference with clients and coworkers by bringing passion, focus, and a feeling of commitment and teamwork to the table.
- Then just add in the details that are relevant to you and your profession.